Lodging on campus and near UCLA
For local accommodations, please try these options with conference attendee discounts as noted. All
accommodations are within walking distance of the UCLA campus.
- UCLA Guest House (on campus, http://guesthouse.ucla.edu/): 20 rooms total; when booking your room, use this conference name: Santa Fe Jets and Heavy Flavor Workshop
- Use only this phone number to book your room: 310-825-2923
- Free breakfast: complimentary continental breakfast
- This rate is available only for those arriving on Jan 27 & departing on Jan 31
- Queen bed $209 (tax included)-we do not charge tax
- Kitchenette $249 (tax included)-Queen Kitchenette-we do not charge tax
For off-campus accommodations:
- Hilgard House (927 Hilgard Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, 310-208-3945): 12 rooms total; use this code when booking: Santa Fe Jets
- Single occupancy $192 + tax
- Double occupancy $197 + tax (2 people in one room)
- UCLA Tiverton House (900 Tiverton Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90095, 310-794-0280): tivertonhouse.ucla.edu.
- Identify yourself as a participant in the UCLA Santa Fe Jets workshop to receive a flat rate of $199 per night.
Limited number of additional rooms are available at discount rate on first come first serve basis for workshop participants. These lodging options are available here.
For general questions about travel, hotel reservation, parking, etc., please contact the Conference Coordinator,
Ms. Maria Salinas.